According to Gartner, 74% of organizations in 2020 were targets of payment scams, many of which were focused on the accounts payable process due to lack of integration and visibility across teams. How should finance leaders protect their organizations in 2022?
Join finance experts, Matthew Tillman, CEO of OpenEnvoy, and Jose Sorondo, Director of Global Financial Shared Services at Lululemon to understand:
- What are the red flags that signal AP fraud
- What is the actual cost of fraud
- Why invoice auditing must happen in real-time
- How to improve visibility into supplier relationships
- What is the overall impact on cash flow
Ideally, you will have a solution that prevents you from overspending in the first place and removes any sort of duplications and fraud upfront.